COVID Prevention Policy
Before starting the tour you will have to adhere to the following COVID 19 prevention guidelines:
1. All tour attendees must have their temperature taken previous to tour departure. If a person has more than 38° Celsius or 99° Fahrenheit, he or she will not be allowed to embark upon or continue the tour. No exceptions.
2. Masks must be worn at all times during the tours with the exception of taking time to eat or drink.
3. The sanitizers I will provide must be used intermittently during the tour.
4. A form must be filled out with each attendee’s personal and emergency contact information.
5. A distance of 1.5 meters or 7.5 feet must me maintained at all times.
For any further questions or information, you can contact me here.